July 23, 2009

Monster Bruises

I've never had a bruise that has kept me from running before, but the monster bruises I picked up when I wiped out on the trails on Tuesday have me sidelined for the second day in a row. Walking is fine, but the pounding of running is just too much to bear right now. I wonder how long it takes bruises like this to heal enough to allow me to run.

I guess it is cross-training time again. I'll be pretending to be Andy Schleck for a few hours at the gym today on the stationary bike. :-) The weather is pretty crappy anyway. If I can't run, it is a good day to miss. Harry Potter later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Cats are like greatness: Some people are born into cat-loving families, some achieve cats, and some have cats thrust upon them." -William H. A. Carr

red's 2011 race schedule