July 24, 2009

Racing means fun.

I'm back! Those bruises still look like monsters but they are no longer send shooting pain up my legs when running. Now they are just ugly! Two days I was out. I'll take it! Not bad at all.

Ran 5.8 miles today in 44:15. It was meant to be an easy run originally, but after two days off my legs just wanted to run fast. ha!

Race tomorrow. Gopher the Gold 10K - raising funds for the Special Olympics. Did this one last year too. It is not a PR course as part of it is on trails. No goals for this race. Not sure what to expect since they changed the course a bit. That means I can't even compare my time from last year. Oh well. It's still a race and racing means fun. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Cats are like greatness: Some people are born into cat-loving families, some achieve cats, and some have cats thrust upon them." -William H. A. Carr

red's 2011 race schedule