November 26, 2008

Random Stuff

Registration for the Bayshore Marathon begins in 5 days!!! Then it will be official!!

Turkey Trot tomorrow! Woo!

We had all of ONE appointment at our clinic this afternoon, so instead of working my typical 11.5 hour Wednesday, I got the entire afternoon off. That's good and bad. Good that I got the afternoon to bake my chocolate pecan pie and chocolate chunk cookies (mmmmmmmm.....) for T-Day tomorrow instead of doing it late tonight. Bad because that means our clinic is still slooooowww. C'mon people, bring your kitties to their vets! They need preventative care! :-)

Will the Lions be 0-12 tomorrow??

Cricket now has his new homelink, auto-dimming mirror with compass. While it was being installed on Tuesday, they lent me a brand new silver Outback with black leather seats and wood grain accents with all the works. I didn't want to trade it back for my Impreza! Oops, did I say that? Sorry, Cricket, don't take it personally. It's just that Outbacks are WAY cool. After only a week, I do love the Cricket. Driving it is so much more fun than the crummy Jeep!

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Cats are like greatness: Some people are born into cat-loving families, some achieve cats, and some have cats thrust upon them." -William H. A. Carr

red's 2011 race schedule