November 8, 2008

Subaru News!

Scott from Subaru called today! Though my Subaru has not arrived yet, he called to say thanks for being patient and gave us an extra $500 rebate. Cool! He is hoping on Monday as an arrival date. I cleaned all my personal stuff out of the crummy Jeep yesterday in an attempt to be optimistic.

This evening Matt and I visited my mom and made dinner for her in her own home - Creamy Potato Pork Chop Bake with green beans. Mmmm... Cheesecake for dessert - not homemade, but still yummy. Matty got drunk on wine. Goofball. So now we're staying the night because I don't have my glasses and driving at night without them is not a good idea. Poor kitties won't get dinner! They'll survive.

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Cats are like greatness: Some people are born into cat-loving families, some achieve cats, and some have cats thrust upon them." -William H. A. Carr

red's 2011 race schedule