December 16, 2008

Viruses, Movies, X-mas Cards, oh my!!

I am NOT getting sick. Mind over virus!!! I do NOT have a sore throat!!!

We'll see if that works.

Saw The Day the Earth Stood Still today. It was okay, just like everyone kept saying. Not super, not bad, just okay. I like Keanu Reeves and Will Smith's kid is super cute. Plus I like watching most any movie involving lots of destruction and fire. hehe.

When we walked in the movie theater, it was perfectly dry outside. When we walked out, there were 2 inches of snow on the ground. The Cricket got us home safely!

Lindt chocolates are heavenly.



This is our Christmas card this year. It's the first time we've done a photo card. It was all Matt's idea and doing, though I heartily approved. It's hilarious. Don't miss Wiggles hanging up there in the top right corner!

Oh, and we did run today. I was lacking in energy so what was supposed to be a speed workout turned into an easy 6 miles. Oh well. Just hafta listen to my body sometimes. I suppose the little bugger virus that may (or may not --see above) be attacking my body at the moment could have had something to do with it. Grrrr!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Cats are like greatness: Some people are born into cat-loving families, some achieve cats, and some have cats thrust upon them." -William H. A. Carr

red's 2011 race schedule