December 21, 2008

Tempered Obsession

That was beyond crazy. It was bordering on stupid. Ok, ok, it was flat out idiotic. Never, never, ever, never will I go running again in 14 degree weather with arctic winds blowing hard enough to nearly knock me over with snow drifts up to my knees. It was a good workout though. ha!

Kathy, if you read this, believe me, if you thought we were nuts for our "snowy run" a few weeks ago, this was MUCH crazier. Muchisimo estupido!!

After my wave of craziness passed, I spent the rest of the day hanging out with Matty at his pizzeria, drinking cokes and beers and eating subs and pasta... Mmmmm...

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Cats are like greatness: Some people are born into cat-loving families, some achieve cats, and some have cats thrust upon them." -William H. A. Carr

red's 2011 race schedule