December 19, 2008

Snow and Cats

Well, today wasn't exactly condusive to a trip to the park for a running session because it snowed. Actually, it stormed. We got dumped on. Not quite a blizzard, but close. Soooo, I stayed home all day and cleaned. And it's about time. This dumpy place needed it and I've been lazy. I guess my butt needed a good snowstorm to get it in gear. Now the castle is clean! The cool part is, the President's Challenge has "household tasks" as an activity so I can get credit toward my silver award! ha! Hey, cleaning can be hard work! I even had to take two Aleve halfway through! I never need Aleve after running! So I must have been working muscles that needed working!


No news yet on the status of Wiggles's adoption. Think happy thoughts.


Just started reading about Dewey, the late, great library cat from Spencer, Iowa (Yay, Iowa!). I'm only a few chapters in but it's a very cute story! How come I had never heard of him??? I even lived in Iowa during 3 1/2 of his later years. Seems that Dewey was to rubber bands as Newton is to Q-Tips!! Obsessed cat!!




Speaking of Newton. He could have been a library cat too. See, he's literary! (Just don't point out to him that the book is upside down! Thanks.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Cats are like greatness: Some people are born into cat-loving families, some achieve cats, and some have cats thrust upon them." -William H. A. Carr

red's 2011 race schedule