March 10, 2009

Cheeseburger Withdrawal

Rain, rain, rain, cold, and more rain...

So, today was a treadmill day. Did 5.75 miles at between 8:13 and 8:49 pace, which always seems so much faster on the mill. My achilles felt GREAT! It was a very successful, confidence rebuilding run which put me in a good mood to have a great core and upper body workout afterward. Then I rewarded myself with a double cheeseburger from BK. hahaha! Don't worry, I don't do that very often, but I deserved it today. Usually I reserve my cheeseburgers for post-camping trip, back-to-the-real-world eats. It has become a tradition. But I can't very well go all winter without a cheeseburger! It would be fatal. Really.

If my achilles still feels this good by the weekend after next, I may look for a St. Paddy's Day race to do last minute.

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Cats are like greatness: Some people are born into cat-loving families, some achieve cats, and some have cats thrust upon them." -William H. A. Carr

red's 2011 race schedule