January 4, 2009

Goals for 2009

I figure the more places I post this, the more accountable I will be! So here are my goals so far this year:

1) Run my first marathon (Bayshore in Traverse City, MI) and finish strong (no time goal for my first one!)

2) BQ my second marathon in the Fall (Haven't picked a Fall race yet.) Ambitious? Maybe. Attainable? Definitely. I can do it.

3) Prove to myself that my 10K PR of 43:27 wasn't a fluke and make a repeat performance!

4) Run my first 5K in under 21:45. I know, I did it backwards! I started at 10K and went up from there. Now I really want to try a 5K.

5) Complete the Serious Series trail runs!

6) Strength train 3 times a week. (Tues, Fri, Sun)

7) Cross train 1-2 times a week - bike, swim or row

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Cats are like greatness: Some people are born into cat-loving families, some achieve cats, and some have cats thrust upon them." -William H. A. Carr

red's 2011 race schedule