I figure the more places I post this, the more accountable I will be! So here are my goals so far this year:
1) Run my first marathon (Bayshore in Traverse City, MI) and finish strong (no time goal for my first one!)
2) BQ my second marathon in the Fall (Haven't picked a Fall race yet.) Ambitious? Maybe. Attainable? Definitely. I can do it.
3) Prove to myself that my 10K PR of 43:27 wasn't a fluke and make a repeat performance!
4) Run my first 5K in under 21:45. I know, I did it backwards! I started at 10K and went up from there. Now I really want to try a 5K.
5) Complete the Serious Series trail runs!
6) Strength train 3 times a week. (Tues, Fri, Sun)
7) Cross train 1-2 times a week - bike, swim or row